Author Topic: [AVT] tag application || [WellY]  (Read 226 times)

MoNI

• Donator
  • get a good life
[AVT] tag application || [WellY]
« on: June 17, 2016, 12:55:46 AM »
Ingame name:OGLoc
Score: 79945
Proof of your stats:
Motivation (atleast 75 words): Hi all , here is OGLoc ,i made my application for [AVT] tag because that would mean that i am an official member,i respect all the avt tagged members also the others . Not only me each and everyone respect avt tagged members . As most of you guys already know about me as I've been playing here for quite a long now. Since I joined I started to love this great server i've been playing as a normal player for this long time so now i wanted to be an official member in the server ,i'm so helpful and have a lot of friends that mean i'am friendly , helping people is one thing that i am able to do frequently , by sharing my knowledge which i have from AVT Server with the newbies and the other members who don't know it
 i think i deserve the AVT tag because it represents a player that comply with all the rules, is active and help other players with they problems.
Having a tag is an honor and much liability , you must be a mature . so i changed in game  i wasn't mature but now i changed and i'm working to change more
OGLoc was with you , That's all i have to say thank you a lot for your time and Goodbye.

Dimitri

• Server Administrator
Re: [AVT] tag application || [WellY]
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 01:09:30 AM »
One thing I realize about AVT tags is, you guys only talk about respect and becoming an official member and how you love this server, can't you guys think of something else? To be honest this type of application is just stupid. Negative from me. We all know tons of you guys have no respect even myself.

Ansh

• Server Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 04:36:14 AM »
One thing I realize about AVT tags is, you guys only talk about respect and becoming an official member and how you love this server, can't you guys think of something else? To be honest this type of application is just stupid. Negative from me. We all know tons of you guys have no respect even myself.

LuxRay

• Peacekeeper
  • Straight Outta Compton
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2016, 12:52:24 AM »

[AVT]LuxRay----[AVT] Tagged Member----Junior Peacekeeper----    Here since 2014

Jelly

• Server Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2016, 06:18:21 AM »
Denied.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal