These are tips to improve gameplay, at-least for you. First of all make yourself comfortable. If you play in an uncomfortable position, it can massively affect your gameplay. Try not to play with a high ping. This is not a lag shoot server, pause downloads and close any internet using applications you don't need.
1. If you are being chased by a vehicle and you are on foot, take out an automatic weapon [M4/MP5] and press G. You can ride in the chaser's car and get the better of him.
2. If you are being chased car-to-car, don't try the obvious strategy of tricking him, if he is persistent he will follow. Try making big maneuvers and go through narrow alleyways, chances are, he will lose interest. Or ask for aerial support (rustlers, SAF)through the team chat.
3. Never give others the satisfaction of killing you. It might sound dumb, but before anyone kills you, suicide with whatever you have, grenades or anything if you're sure you wont survive.
4. If a tank is chasing you, don't run like a coward! Fight back, using weapons. a tank has much less health than usual, only 1000. Use /dl to see the vehicles statistics, and blast him to hell!
5. Don't stop when a sniper is aiming at you, or not aiming at you. Keeping a continuous movement will increase your chances of survival. When facing a sniper, crouch at random moments, and go left and go right.
6. If you're being set aflame, running will not reduce the damage [damage reducers will, but back to the point] always jump. Jumping will reduce the damage by a lot, you can get away with 15 health damage. Stuck in a jumping animation will not affect your health at all. Jumping in a vehicle and getting out will set it ablaze, and the fire will leave you.
7. Don't be afraid to face a 1vs1. The odds are 50-50, you might as well win. (Avoid 1 vs 1 with VIPS unless full armor)
8. Always carry a medkit. Buy one through /xpshop.
9. Buy a VIP package for advantage over normal players.
10. When being followed and shot, run to your nearest teammate. If he dies, don't feel bad, it wasn't your fault, think of it as an honorable sacrifice.
11. When someone is car ramming you, its easy to avoid, don't stand still, and jump to higher ground where it cannot reach.
12. Don't go AFK. Someone could stab yo, and ruin a killing spree you may have had. When going afk, do it when behind a wall, so no one is able to stab you.
13. Master a singular weapon at a time. Like a deagle, spas12, sniper etc.
14. If you're a score **ore then become a medic. They earn a lot of score through healing.
15. Don't be a camper/stat **ore. Kill with teammates. Go around and have fun. It may not increase your score, but it will make you a better person. If you want to get a better K/D or more score for factions, try to use armed vehicles, rustler bombing is quite easy, and so is tanking.
16. To run faster than normal people without using hacks/cheats, repeatedly tap the space bar while running. Do not press and HOLD it. Tapping it repeatedly when running will make the animation faster, and you will run faster.
17. To swim faster, do the same as said so in 16.
18. To drive a bike faster, tap the UPWARD ARROW key repeatedly. It will cause you to go/lurch forward, and makes your speed increase. Or tap the key you've assigned it with.
19. If someone throws a grenade at you, don't run away. Shoot it. If you shoot it, it goes in a random direction, but 90% chances of going at the person who threw it. If you manage to shoot it between when the enemy is throwing it and doing the animation, it will deflect and go even further behind.
More tips coming soon. Updated for now.