Author Topic: [AVT] Tag Application  (Read 266 times)

Banning

• Tamer's Ban Hammer is da BEST!
[AVT] Tag Application
« on: June 14, 2020, 08:27:53 AM »
Ingame name: dArtagnan
Score: 17880
Proof of your stats: https://imgur.com/ORMXN7h
Motivation (atleast 75 words): I joined Army vs. Terrorists a month ago from today. Readers might get surprised by my Tag Application as I am applying very early according to many's expectations but I think a month's experience is already paying off for me. This is the time to grow the server, attract players and make the family once again. But this can only be done if someone officially represents the server. There are many players here who have gone inactive or left due to personal reasons, but there are some players who are coming back and reuniting with the server. I'm new here, but I already made this server a part of my life. By representing this server officially with other members of the community, I'll try to maintain its status in every way possible. I got a very good hold here from Day One. I also made many good friends and I've also helped many players and the server as well, which I will keep on doing for a better experience for myself and as well as the others.  I'm very much active almost everywhere, Discord, Forum and In-Game. Before applying for Tag Application, I've thought enough about it but one day or the other, everyone has to take a step forward. Today's the day for me. By taking all the server rules and regulations under consideration, I think I am ready to be an Official Member of Army vs. Terrorists and help it out in anyways possible to keep it alive, user-friendly and most importantly... under code of conduct. I appreciate your efforts in reading this application until the end. Many thanks.

Scorpion

• Server Administrator
Re: [AVT] Tag Application
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2020, 09:36:33 PM »
It’s too soon so no.

dwaine

• Server Administrator
  • 30 fps FTW!
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2020, 06:33:59 PM »
Sorry dArtagnan but I'm going to have to agree with scorpion here. I thought about it for a good while now and I want to see how you'll further progress here in the future. but right now it's just too early for me to see you as a tagged member.

My vote is Negative
Do more good than bad. It'll eventually go around and come back to you when you need it the most.

Archer

• Management
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2020, 08:06:48 AM »
I'd like to add that this applicant is pretty active & helpful to the new comers and Staff team.

Ansh

• Server Moderator
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2020, 12:27:00 PM »
It might be early. But he is online everyday and and helping out players. And that's what a tagged player should do. So, I will go with a positive.

nowhereman

• Hitman Organization Member
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2020, 09:26:14 PM »
My vote is positive. Despite he is pretty new in the server he is more active than a lot of tagged members. Also he is helpful. He is always helping new players and his behaviour is always correct.

Dragonite

• Server Moderator
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2020, 09:28:39 AM »
Positive, he is active and also reports hackers.

Diag

• Peacekeeper
  • Make AVT great again!
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2020, 04:05:26 PM »
Active, Helpful -> Positive

Archer

• Management
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2020, 03:38:42 PM »
Accepted.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal