Author Topic: Unusual Report  (Read 157 times)

Banning

• Tamer's Ban Hammer is da BEST!
Unusual Report
« on: May 19, 2020, 02:42:38 PM »
Your IG name: dArtagnan
The player(s) involved: prois_back
What did he/she do?: Logged in to the server with my name and mentally raping me and other players.
Image/Video proof: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/712232856331485195/712233190042894456/sa-mp-000.png
When did this happen?: Today
Additional information: I'm not sure whether to report this or not, but I have no options left. prois_back today logged into the server with multiple accounts and one of them had my name included "hellodartagan' as he was facing some password issues. Many players told him to report this to the management but he said he feels boring to report this on the forum or even inform it to someone. Today, when he was logged in he manipulated new players against me and forcing me to rage quit and when I join the server after some time, right after one minute he logs in too and starts his shit again. And when there are no players, he talks about brotherhood and nice shit about me. I think his account is alright now and I'm very happy about him but this shit doesn't stop here. He always insults each and every player who kills him and also claims them as aimbot, wall-hackers, etc. This shit doesn't affect me or any other player too but then he crosses his limits. He insults me like hell on PM and also on global chat. I know that this ain't to be reported but I'm tired. Not because of him but his behavior and attitude towards me and other players. I can't provide you much proof about this but active in-game players might be more resourceful if you want more evidence. I'm sorry for the abusive language I used here, I hope management will take at least a minor action against prois_back.

Archer

• Management
Re: Unusual Report
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2020, 03:33:20 PM »
I appreciate that you want to keep this community friendly and inviting for everyone but we don't ban players for their misbehavior.

Though, prois_back will receive a moderate warning and if someone reports him/her for their behavior again, we'll ban them for a short period.

Tamer

• Management
Re: Unusual Report
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2020, 03:39:31 PM »
I would like to let you know that there is an /ignore command and you can also use /block for his PMs. This way he won't be able to bother you.
“People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own souls. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.”
C.G Jung

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal