Author Topic: I lose $2000 everytime I spawn  (Read 274 times)

Imad

I lose $2000 everytime I spawn
« on: April 14, 2020, 02:45:20 PM »
Your IG name: [AVT]Imad
Explain the bug: Every time I spawn, I lose 2000$. Not sure why.

Picture(s)/Video(s) about the bug:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pvrbLGmTgpEBEwZKbK_4o5u9XAZQqdky/view

When did you first realise this bug: Today.

I was losing lots of money from quite some time but didn't exactly know why.

I noticed this thing today and saw it after dying a couple times, and it always happened. Talked to Haz, and only 100 of his went down everytime he spawned.

Did you see anyone abusing it: No, lol, maybe the bankers  >:( xd
« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 02:48:03 PM by Imad »

dwaine

• Server Administrator
  • 30 fps FTW!
Re: I lose $2000 everytime I spawn
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2020, 04:21:46 PM »
Can you check your /spawnsettings? Maybe you have something enabled that's taking away money.
Do more good than bad. It'll eventually go around and come back to you when you need it the most.

Tamer

• Management
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2020, 07:55:21 AM »
Can you check your /spawnsettings? Maybe you have something enabled that's taking away money.

As Dwaine said, I suppose you had something enabled in /spawnsettings. I went ahead and looked at your account data and found out that you don't have anything enabled right now. After disabling your settings, is the issue still persisting or is it solved?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 01:26:53 PM by Tamer »
“People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own souls. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.”
C.G Jung

dipesh2001

• "Bella-Ciao"
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2020, 08:37:56 AM »
Tamer, I am also facing the same issue, not every time but yes when I log in to server of change class

Tamer

• Management
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2020, 12:31:57 PM »
Tamer, I am also facing the same issue, not every time but yes when I log in to server of change class

Check your /spawnsettings
“People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own souls. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.”
C.G Jung

Imad

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2020, 02:44:47 PM »

As Dwaine said, I suppose you had something enabled in /spawnsettings. I went ahead and looked at your account data and found out that you don't have anything enabled right now. After disabling your settings, is the issue still persisting or is it solved?

Yes, I'm sorry I forgot to reply to this, just doing so for the sake of closure.

Yes the issue stopped once I did so. The cause was exactly that.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal