Author Topic: [Bug Report] | Green marked player Issue found  (Read 92 times)

Stan

• Donator
  • Stan, [AVT]Uzi, Community member since 2014.
[Bug Report] | Green marked player Issue found
« on: April 08, 2020, 05:42:10 PM »
Your IG name: [AVT]Uzi
Explain the bug: When playing in either the Army/Terrorists team I found specific people having a green marking. (like /squadmark). I think I found the issue of the problem. When I play as Army (before I rejoined Alpha) I saw Alpha Squad members marked green. And when playing as Terrorists I saw Hitman Org. members marked green. I think I did not disable this before leaving my previous faction(s). Anyways, if I enable it in one faction/team it will also work for the other team. While in my case it should only work for Alpha Squad members (I think). And only when I'm actually playing as an Alpha member, not army. (again I think.)
Picture(s)/Video(s) about the bug: N/A
When did you first realise this bug: Since server reopened, today I thought of this issue.
Did you see anyone abusing it: N/A
Stan, [AVT]Uzi, Community member since 2014.

Tamer

• Management
Re: [Bug Report] | Green marked player Issue found
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2020, 07:56:56 AM »
The issue stems from the broken team-skin system the server currently has. It will be eventually fixed when I get to those parts of the script, in the future updates. Thank you for reporting.
“People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own souls. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.”
C.G Jung

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal