Author Topic: avt applictions  (Read 145 times)

_Sayed

avt applictions
« on: June 13, 2016, 07:58:11 PM »
Ingame name : SaYeD
Score:32000
Proof of your stats:
Motivation (atleast 75 words): here's my avt application , I hope you guyz vote for me ,I really want to have avt tag , my loyalty for avt I love avt , I want to be an official member in this server, I will help new members , I want you give me an opportunity to have avt tag am night guy , my English little good, I respect all members and admins and ruls.
I hope too be peacekeeper someday fainlly , thank you all for your  votes, have good
, i am helpful preson i am helping newbies all the time they are giving me many questions, how to buy weapons, how to change team....etc, i am respectful and friendly i have a lot of friends also my attitude is good and i don't have any problems with anyone and i think my english is good.
I got denied in my last application because i am not active but now i am.
with the AVT tag i can be an official member in the server and i can be a peacekeeper member to deter every hacker and rulebreaker with the AVT tag i will be more responsibility.thank u for reading my applicationNow i don't want to waste all my experience in this server, i want to put it into something useful, And i think the first step is applying for the AVT tag, to represent this community, I'm willing to be active and help the players as much as possible, I did apply for this tag couple of months ago and i didn't pass, but i think i'm ready now, i've learned from my previous mistakes, I waited all this time, hoping to get more experience, And i did, now its the perfect time to help this community iam hoped name [AVT]SaYeD
thanks
sayed

JamesT85

• Management
  • Happy Days
Re: avt applictions
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 07:59:23 PM »
Negative.
Too stupid.
Carona virus
I will be IG all the time jk.
https;//www.youtube.com/jamest85gaming99