Author Topic: AVT Tag Application:[No_Life]Naruto9Tales  (Read 185 times)

lPHlJohn143

• Im The Only One No More
AVT Tag Application:[No_Life]Naruto9Tales
« on: May 27, 2016, 03:54:10 AM »
Ingame name:[No_Life]Naruto9Tales
Score:2486
Proof of your stats:No Proof But Im Telling Honestly

Motivation (atleast 75 words)::Hello everyone,I am Raven and i'm playing this server for a long of time,I'm loyal player for this server i got many friends,I got denied in my last application cause i wasn't very helpful but now i am, i'm very active player now,respectful preson and friendly also my attitude is good and i think i have good english,The AVT tag  members helped me when i was newbie now i'm who helping newbies i am giving them money, some times slots and helping them when they have a questions and i will do my best to let them enjoying in the server ,with the AVT tag i can be an official member in the server and in this communty, i will be a peackeeper member to stop all hackers and cheaters from breaking server rules with having the tag i will be more responsibility.I hope you like my application.
:) HI
MY SIGNATURE IS NICE

Wizard

• Peacekeeper
  • Keep peace..
Re: AVT Tag Application:[No_Life]Naruto9Tales
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2016, 06:32:13 AM »
We need responsible members, and you can't even post the statistics. Applying for tag doesn't mean a joke.

Try to be more responsible, and careful.

Negative.
[AVT]Wizard

Muslim
Official Server Peacekeeper
The Rebellions' Leader

lPHlJohn143

• Im The Only One No More
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2016, 06:44:49 AM »
Ingame name:[No_Life]Naruto9Tales
Score:2486
Proof of your stats:No Proof But Im Telling Honestly

Motivation (atleast 75 words)::Hello everyone,I am [No_Life]Naruto9Tales and i'm playing this server for a long of time,I'm loyal player for this server i got many friends,I got denied in my last application cause i wasn't very helpful but now i am, i'm very active player now,respectful preson and friendly also my attitude is good and i think i have good english,The AVT tag  members helped me when i was newbie now i'm who helping newbies i am giving them money, some times slots and helping them when they have a questions and i will do my best to let them enjoying in the server ,with the AVT tag i can be an official member in the server and in this communty, i will be a peackeeper member to stop all hackers and cheaters from breaking server rules with having the tag i will be more responsibility.I hope you like my application.
:) HI
MY SIGNATURE IS NICE

Wizard

• Peacekeeper
  • Keep peace..
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2016, 06:51:50 AM »
You got yourself caught. You copied the motivation from corolla_altis' application. Auto-denial may be a gift for you.
[AVT]Wizard

Muslim
Official Server Peacekeeper
The Rebellions' Leader

MementoMori

• Hmm
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2016, 01:09:02 PM »
Denied.

Don't post again unless you learn to actually read stickies.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal